Saturday, September 27, 2008

My favorite nephew named Quinn!

Hi Quinn! I told you I would write about you!

To all my blog-reading friends, let me introduce you to my newphew, Quinn. He lives in Oregon about 5 hours drive away from us, which I think is too far as we can't spend that much time together. This guy is great! He's a good student, a good son, and a good athlete now too! Check out his recent birthday present:



Looks to me like they had to order a larger size just to fit that name!! (Boy was I glad to get rid of that thing when I got married!) Quinn is playing football now and wanted a jersey from his (and his Dad's and Uncle Frank's too) favorite team, the Oregon Beavers. I bet Quinn's not hard to spot at practice any more!

We love it when Quinn comes to visit us. He plays video games with us and always brings good movies to watch. And Aunt Jayne loves to make him piggies and whatever else he wants to eat. It doesn't hurt to get spoiled once in a while!

We love Quinn!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you Aunt Jayne!! I Love your piggies!! Go Beavers! Love you guys and Uncle Frank, I am going to beat you at your football game!

Jayne said...

You're welcome, Quinn...it's easy to write nice things about you! Glad you like the piggies!